Preparing Global Leaders Forum has prepared a new premiere business education program, PGLF Croatia, designed especially for thirty-five highly qualified young professionals from all around the world.
This intensive one week program is designed to:
- Develop your business leadership skills in increasingly competitive world,
- Push you further in thinking about global economy perspective,
- Encourage your intrapreneurial and innovative mindset,
- Help you to connect with some of the brightest young minds of the world,
- Give you an opportunity to learn from and discuss various topics with professors from best world’s universities.
And all that in an informal environment against the backdrop of pristine Mediterranean scenery.
Together with our keynote speakers lineup, composed of the top professors from the world’s top universities—Georgetown, Stanford, and Oxford—along with a distinguished group of business leaders, we have prepared inspiring guest speakers, time for sightseeing and few surprises.
The school will be held from March 20th to March 25th 2017 in city of Split, called “the Mediterranean flower”.
Split is one of the oldest cities in the region, built around the 1700 year old palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian. Because of its many historic sites, beautiful beaches, and unique local cuisine, Split has become a popular tourist destination. If you want to find more information about Split, click here!
The main venue for PGLF Croatia is the Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (MedILS). MedILS is located next to the former summer residence of President Tito called Villa Dalmatia located in Marjan forest park, a more than 77,000 square mile expanse near the sea. Plus, the city center is just a fifteen minute walk away. More information about MedILS you can find out here!