We are happy that you are interested in applying for PGLF Croatia. Because PGLF Croatia provides an individual approach with interactive classes, the number of participants is capped at thirty-five (35) and prospective applicants are selected through a competitive application process.
Before filling the application form, please keep in mind that:
- you have to check if you need a visa for Croatia ( in case you need a visa please make sure to apply within the priority due date to assure enough time for visa approval. You can check visa requirements at this link);
- you need to have a medical insurance;
- we will ask you for passport/ID scan (picture);
- we will need photo of you – with dimensions 204 x 270 pixel (like the ones for ID, LinkedIn, university cards, etc.);
- there is a program fee, but it is possible to apply for partial funding.
Have in mind that PGLF has rolling admission procedure (first come, first served).
Click here to access the application form.
The total price for PGLF Croatia 2018 is € 1.500 (EUR). The participation fee includes accommodation in Split from September 19th to 23th, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, tutorial materials and our cultural activities and excursions during the program.
Unfortunately we are NOT able to provide any financial aid or otherwise cover costs of transportation to/from Split, Croatia (e.g. flights, trains, taxis). We also do NOT cover any costs associated with visas or other consular or immigration concerns, nor do we cover medical insurance, costs of health care, or other incidental expenses.
Even though you might not have enough funds to participate, do not hesitate to apply!
Financial support will be available. In order to be considered for financial support make sure to fill out the “Program costs and financial aid” part of the application form. In the application form you can write the amount of financial assistance you request (in Euros).
The determination of potential financial aid depends on several factors, and we may not be able to satisfy all aid requests. When you receive notification of the results of our selections process in case you are accepted, you will also receive information about the amount of financial support (if any) that we are able to provide.
Important dates you should have on your mind:
PRIORITY DEADLINE APPLICATIONS
- June 30th 2018, 12 PM CET – the last day for sending application form,
- until July 7th 2018 – getting the results of the selection process,
- July 16th 2018, 12 PM CET – fee has to be fully paid (bank transaction has to be completed),
September 19th 2018, 8:00 AM CET – you have to be in Split, Croatia. The program is starting at 9:00 AM September 19th 2018.