We are happy that you are interested in applying for PGLF Croatia. Because PGLF Croatia provides an individual approach with interactive classes, the number of participants is capped at thirty-five (35) and prospective applicants are selected through a competitive application process.
Before filling the application form, please keep in mind that:
- you have to check if you need a visa for Croatia ( in case you need a visa please make sure to apply within the priority due date to assure enough time for visa approval. You can check visa requirements at this link);
- you need to have a medical insurance;
- we will ask you for passport/ID scan (picture);
- we will need photo of you – with dimensions 204 x 270 pixel (like the ones for ID, LinkedIn, university cards, etc.);
- there is a program fee, but it is possible to apply for additional funding.
Priority due date: January 31th 2017, 12 p.m. Central European Time
All visa required applicants are strongly recommended to apply before the priority deadline!
Regular due date: February 7th 2017, 12 p.m. Central European Time
Final due date: February 14th 2017, 12 p.m. Central European Time
*Note: candidates applying for other dates (regular and final) should follow the dates presented after the schedule below.
Even though you might not have the financial means to participate, do not hesitate to apply!
Click here to access the application form.
Financial support will be available. In order to be considered for financial support make sure to fill out the “Program costs and financial aid” part of the application form. The total price for PGLF Croatia 2017 is € 1500.00 (EUR). The fee includes boarding accommodation in Split, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, tutorial materials and our cultural activities during the program dates.
Unfortunately we are NOT able to provide any financial aid or otherwise cover costs of transportation to/from Split, Croatia (e.g. flights, trains, taxis). We also do NOT cover any costs associated with visas or other consular or immigration concerns, nor do we cover medical insurance, costs of health care, or other incidental expenses.
In the application form you can write the amount of financial assistance you request (in Euros). The determination of potential financial aid depends on many factors, and we may not be able to satisfy all aid requests. When you receive notification of the results of our selections process (whether or not you are accepted), you will also receive information about the amount of financial support (if any) that we are able to provide.
Important dates you should have on your mind:
PRIORITY DEADLINE APPLICATIONS (for those without a visa!)
- January 31th 2017, 12 PM CET – the last day for sending application form,
- February 7th 2017 – getting the results of the selection process,
- February 21th 2017, 12 PM CET – fee has to be fully paid (bank transaction has to be completed),
REGULAR DEADLINE APPLICATIONS
- February 7th 2017, 12 PM CET – the last day for sending application form,
- February 14th 2017 – getting the results of the selection process,
- February 21th 2017,12 PM CET – fee has to be fully paid (bank transaction has to be completed),
FINAL DEADLINE APPLICATIONS (only several delegates spots will still be available!)
- February 14th 2017, 12 PM CET – the last day for sending application form,
- February 17th 2017 – getting the results of the selection process,
- February 24th 2017, 12 PM CET- fee has to be fully paid (bank transaction has to be completed),
- March 20th 2017, 11 AM CET – you have to be in Split, Croatia.